Why natural stone is the best choice for your bathroom
Do you want to bring luxury to your bathroom by adding natural textures and vibrancy? If yes, then the natural stone can help get this look. For decades, natural stones have symbolized power and wealth when used for countertops, shower walls, flooring and other surfaces in the bathroom. Natural stones like granite, marble, travertine, limestone and much more are durable. Here in this guide, we have mentioned how adding the beauty of natural stones to each corner of your bathroom can bring wonderful impact and enhance its look.
1. Add lavishness of natural stones in Bathroom tiles:
- Marble tiles add wealth, royalty and luxury to your bathroom. You can find marble tiles in a variety of shades and patterns. It can be a focal point and match vanity tops or other items in the bathroom. You can make a selection on the basis of consistency and high quality.
- Granite Tiles: natural granite comes in a variety of shades, and its long-lasting nature and durability makes it a perfect option for tiling in bathrooms. Granite is resistant to acids and easy to clean and maintain. It holds brightness and shines for a long time if you maintain it properly.
- Limestone tiles: this is composed of fragments of molluscs, corals and marine organisms. It absorbs water easily so you should maintain it properly and keep the tiles sealed.
- Travertine Tiles: it has a spongy structure and can be a perfect match for any bathroom. It is associated with the idea of Roman baths. This is durable and available in various finishes, textures, and colours. You can bring warmth to the bathroom by adding matted shades.
- Slate tiles: it occurs in various shades such as green, dark grey, pale and purple. This is an ideal option for rustic and modern abode.
Natural stone tiles can be the best option for you in terms of texture, pattern, durability, and quality. It can add a sense of luxury and attractiveness to your bathroom.
2. Natural Stone to Use for a Shower
Natural stone is not limited to countertops and floors, but it can be installed in the shower as well.
- Marble offers a traditional and elegant look. The marble can be more resistant to the moisture.
- Granite is a common choice as it is resistant to chemicals/substances found in hygiene or cleaning products used in the shower. This is easy to maintain.
- Travertine is very porous and spongy and can be the best choice for the shower.
3. Bathroom Countertops:
Countertops offer additional space and make a statement. You can choose the natural stone to set it. Natural stone countertop: Granite is beautiful, stain resistant and long lasting. It can offer you an incomparable elegant look. Travertine offers a glamorous look and easy to maintain. They are available in various finishes, textures, and colours.
|Natural stone||Benefits to use|
|Granite||Durable, easy to maintain, variety of choices|
|Marble||Elegant look, durable, variety of options, soft stone, easy to work with|
|Travertine||Various color & tone, durable, eco friendly, resilient|
|Limestone||Durable, easy to clean, versatile, cost-effective|