Pebble tiles are natural tiles made from pebble stones and pearl shells. The stones and shells are collected directly from river beds and oceanfront. These tiles are excellent means to amplify the beauty of your home or apartment.
The prominence of pebble tiles
If you would like to opt for environment-friendly flooring, you can go for pebble tiles. As the tiles are prepared from natural resources, you will not contribute to environmental pollution.
Pebble tiles are also called river rock tiles. You can consider them as mosaic flooring made of natural stones. Pebbles are sorted as per the size, color, and thickness. Manufacturers make various kinds of pebble tiles. Customers can choose colors, sizes, and patterns as per the theme of the furniture and ceiling.
Types of pebble tiles
There are three types of pebble tiles. The pebble tiles are available in the market in polished and polished mode.
- Basic tiles – The basic pebble tiles are also called as natural pebble tiles. They are round in shape and uncut.
- Sliced tiles – The top portion of pebbles are cut so that you will get a flat appearance.
- Stacked tiles – Stacked pebble tiles or stacked stone tiles are also called as standing pebble tiles. These tiles are cut in half. The bottom surface is made flat, and the top surface is made rounded. Generally, the size of the stacked tiles is large.
Rich look with pebble tiles
Pebble tiles deliver a rich look. Coupled with smoothness and bumpy surfaces, a quiet walk on pebble flooring will deliver mesmerizing moments.
You can opt for pebble tiles, which are mesh-mounted as per the patented interlock pattern.
If you have access to a reputed dealer, you will be able to order the latest collection of pebble tiles from the comforts of your home or office. The tiles will be delivered at your doorsteps. By following the manufacturer’s instructions, you can achieve long life and superb comfort with pebble tiles.
New look to your home
You can bring a new look to your home’s exteriors or interiors by installing the latest collection of pebble tiles. In fact, the selection of floor tiles and wall tiles should be made very carefully. You can choose the right kind of tool by consulting experts. The Indonesian tiles are designed to deliver a rich and classy look to your home.
Benefits of pebble tiles
- Versatile collection – If you install slightly elevated pebble tiles in the bathroom, you can bring a rustic look. As you walk on these tiles, your feet will get a massage. To avoid water retention in the gaps, you should opt for flat pebble tiles in bathrooms.
- The shape of pebble tiles – Pebble tiles are available in various shapes, including round, oval, and triangular shapes.
- Colors – There are plenty of colors varying from beige to black. You can also opt for mixed colors as per your design.
- Water-resistant property – The water-resistant property of pebble tiles helps you install them in various places, including the restroom.
- Health benefits – With their natural look and massaging capability, pebble tiles can be installed for footpaths.