Incorporating mosaic pebble tiles in your home decor is a brilliant way to add an aesthetic appeal to your home. They can be used in different ways in both the interior spaces as well as the exterior ones. They can be arranged and fixed in whichever way you want your end result to be. Pebble tiles work well with both the traditional and modern homes. Some of the ideas are given below.
1. These mosaic pebble tiles can be used effectively to improve the flooring of any home or space. They are excellent as floor coverings as they are known to be very durable. These mosaic pebble tiles are not at all slippery so in a way they serve better than normal tiles.
2. You can transform any wall at your home into a mosaic pebble stone wall. You can even use these as borders of any wall. They can be used to add a variety of features to the wall and they add a rustic charm to the entire space wherever it is incorporated.
3. Instead of buying new kind of coasters every time you can make use of these mosaic pebble tiles and use them as a natural coaster. Not only do they look better but they serve as an excellent way to keep the surface clean.
4. These pebbles come in a variety of sizes, the small sized ones are perfect for creating a kitchen backsplash. These pebbles would prevent the water splashes to fall on the painted walls. They are also pretty strong and durable, due to which they won’t suffer any kind of damage because of the water splashes.
5.You can even use these pebbles at the entrance of your home instead of a doormat. Any kind of friction and water cannot do any harm to the pebble doormat. It is great for cleaning and easily wipes off any dirt from the shoe.
6. Inside the shower rooms and cabinets, there are high chances that you may slip and fall. Pebble tiles are the solution to this problem. Also, these pebble tiles can be used for a really long duration without being replaced, making it the perfect option for these kinds of applications.
7. Not just the interior spaces, pebble tiles can add a great aesthetic value to the outdoor region in your home as well. If you have a garden, then the pathways to roam around the garden can be made out of pebble tiles. It can survive any harsh weather conditions and still be intact, therefore it requires zero maintenance.
8. Since the pebbles are so durable and water resistant, they can be incorporated in the mudroom as well, as the flooring. This would effectively remove any grease or dirt in the shoes before you or any of your guests enter your home.
9. Another way the pebble tiles can be used outdoors is around the swimming pool. They are non-slippery, durable and add a great look to the swimming pool area.
10. A laundry room is subjected to a lot of cleaning agents and water. By using the stone tiles in this room as flooring, you can be rest assured that it will serve the purpose effectively due to its nature. What’s more, it looks great as well.
If you like adding a natural touch to the home decor, then mosaic pebble tiles are the perfect option for you. You can use these almost anywhere in your home and add a rustic charm to the entire home.